Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vintage Style

Everytime I drove by the motel in these photos I always said to myself "I have to do a photoshoot there, I just have to". Something about this motel just really caught my attention. It's old, overgrown with weeds and really just rundown and forgotten about. I wasn't really sure what kind of photoshoot I wanted to have at the hotel but then I thought, something 50's vintage style would be fun. So I had my sister and her two friends Shaina and Rachel dress up and model for me. (It's so nice having a sister who is always up for modeling for me... even when my ideas are a tad crazy... like the time I had her dress up as an angel in a graveyard. hehe) Here are a few of those from about three years ago.




Now a bunch of my favs from the vintage shoot at the motel...













1 comment: