Monday, July 13, 2009

Today is my babies birthday!

Okay okay i dont really have any kids but I do baby my animals like they are my kids, especially my cat Levi. He is the most affectionate cat I have ever met. He is so mellow and loves to cuddle every morning usually from 4a.m. till i get up. If i move he will move so he is right in front of my face and if I am sleeping on my back he will sleep right next to me with his head on my shoulder and is paw across my chest. I wish i could take a picture of it because some people just dont believe me. But anyways Happy birthday to my kitty Levi. Here are a couple cute pictures of him.









And because I love my other animals too here is Casey (the orange tabby) and Hunter (the grey fluff ball)when Hunter was a kitten.


Here is another of Hunter by himself.


And i can't forget my cute dog Shelby.

No comments:

Post a Comment