Thursday, July 9, 2009

a little bit about me


I know I havent posted much recently, I have been quite busy with my full time job, school, photo sessions and trying to have somewhat of a social life. Things have gotten so busy that I feel like it's starting to take a toll on me. I've been having trouble sleeping, haven't had much of an appetite (which is not me, I LOVE food!). So last weekend I decided to have some me time and put work and school aside for three whole days. It helped a bit.

But onto more fun things. Last Thursday, July 2, was my 24th birthday. I can't believe I'm already 24, it seems like I just graduated high school. I will be 30 before i know it! :( haha I have been looking through some old photos and thought I would share some of myself through the years.

Just a warning with the first one... if a little blood bothers you please scroll down quickly... this is me on my birthday in 1985. fresh out of the oven, not R rated! haha. I must say though that I find these types of images very rare and I think they are incredibly awesome. So glad my dad was into photography then. :)


























This one is of me and my best friend Sara, I am maybe 1, i am the one dressed like a boy. haha


This next one is me the first year i went out trick-or-treating, mom dressed me as a cowgirl. I think i am two in this photo


This one is me about 2 i think as well, in my little french bikini a relative made for me. I had all the boys chasing me then haha.



Me at 3 wrapping christmas presents.


Can't remember when this was, but one of my birthdays with my best friend sara and my cousin Justin.


The day my sister was born. Dont let that smile fool you. I was not to thrilled haha. I was actually quite jealous. from what I've heard these were the first things i said to her:
grabbing my mothers arm..."This is MY mommy" Mom: I'm her mommy now too. ... grabbing my fathers arm...."Well then this is MY daddy". haha sisterly love.


My first day of Kindergarten 1990


And two other random ones.... some more recent ones of myself to come. I am having my friend Jayson from Jayson's Photography take some photos of moi because i think its time to update :)


2 comments:

  1. hahaha, ohhh memories. i look great in short shorts with a diaper on.

    <3 little sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you got a nice buldge going on. You haven't changed much when it comes to fish... you made the same kinda face last year when you caught a fish in Vt and didnt want to touch it haha.

    ReplyDelete