Monday, November 16, 2009

My new home! : Personal

It's official! I am now a homeowner! I just closed on my house on November 12th and its all mine! I am so excited. I originally put an offer on this house back in August and lost in a bidding war, but to my surprise the offer fell through and it went back on the market and i won the bidding war this time. :) There is still lots of work that needs to be done such as the kitchen cabinets need to be installed (that will be happening today), the doors need to be hung, the vanity needs to be installed and the hardwood floors need to be put down. Some family came by over the weekend to help out with projects and we were able to get quite a bit done. Started painting and hopefully we will be done painting everything this weekend. But for now, here are some pictures of the house when I first went to look at it. I will post some updates on the changes once I've settled in.




No comments:

Post a Comment