Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Senior Rep Jamie

I have to say I have been very lucky when it comes to my seniors, in fact all of my clients, each and every one of them is just gorgeous, and the guys... well they're just as handsome! This is Jamie, my senior rep for Granby High. Saturday, the weather on MSN said the rain was supposed to stop at about 1 so i thought PERFECT! Jamie's shoot wasn't until 2 so i thought we would still be able to get lots of outdoor portraits and no rain. Well... come 2 o'clock it was still raining... so we started with her in studio portraits first and hoped the rain was done once we finished... well it didnt. It wasnt raining as hard as before but it was still raining. Jamie however didn't seem to care, so we headed up to Mt Holyoke College and did her outdoor portraits in the rain. She was definately a trooper and I really admire that. Many would have rescheduled because of the rain, but i have to say that i think the rain really added to her session, it gave her portraits a completely different look and I have to say I'm really diggin it! Because this session was so different for me and was a little more of a challenge i had a really hard time picking my favorites because i had so many. Check her out!



I thought this was the perfect session to try out some textures. In the shot below i added a little texture but took it away from her skin and hair. There is also some texture in the 2nd to last shot.






1 comment:

  1. Awesome images and color. My favorites are 4 and 5 and the last one.

    ReplyDelete