Friday, October 9, 2009

Valerie : Trash the Dress

Valerie is not actually married, but she volunteered to model for me for a trash the dress session and I'm glad she did because we had a great time! We took these last friday, we went up to Vermont for the day and drove around to several different locations and were there almost all day! Valerie I must say you were quite a trooper for getting into that freezing cold water! Now thats commitment haha.

While taking the photos at the waterfall my foot slipped and I kept on sliding down the rock of the falls and I was so afraid that I was going to end up in the water with my camera and my bag with 3 lenses in it. While sliding my 70-200mm lens fell out of my bag but luckily I caught it and walked away with only a soggy foot. Fewffh!

Here are a bunch of my favorites from Valeries Trash the Dress session. To view more go to www.jaimesphotography.com/val







I know these next two to some may seem a little morbid but I think Valerie showed great emotion and I love the way they turned out. These two may be two of my favorites from the entire session.









No comments:

Post a Comment